Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a while!!!

Hi All,


It's great to be posting on my Blog, it's been a few weeks since I've been here. Sorry about that!!


I have just returned from a "GIRLS ROAD TRIP" on Monday with fellow Kaszazz Consultants Margaret Lante & Lisa Hughes. We drove 500kms to Mt Gambier to spend some time with Pam Kuhn. We stayed at Pam's & had a wonderful time meeting other Consultants/Customers from Mt Gambier.


It was so nice just to getaway & spend some time with beautiful company, great wine, lots of lollies, chocolate & of course craft!!!


Thank you Pammy, Richard, Kyle & Amy for your hospitality xxxx


I have been creating over the past couple of weeks, but I have been keeping a little "secret squirrel" as I have been making gifts for people. I can show you some pictures of them now.


Below I created post-it note covers & monogrammed each gift with the receivers initial for a personal touch. They are such a great little gift to hand out to friends. I made them up to replace a christmas card by writing my little christmas message on the inside, on the first post-it note.


Christmas 2009


 I created this star decoration by embossing the "Swirl Tree Large" Stamp with stirling silver embossing powder.



Christmas 2009 (2)

 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 I will post two more of my recent creations tomorrow.


Cheers, Tina

5 comments:

  1. Love your creations Tina....
    I 'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Mt Gambier..(I was there last month) .. That was my home town til about 2 years ago..I was born and breed there. Pam's my up line and I started attending workshops years ago originally with Lisa b4 she moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your road trip - sounds like you had a ball! And oh my goodness you're a clever girl; I love the post it note covers {I'm going to have to try that - any tips or are they easy?} and using the tree stamp to make a star decoration...that's the kind of thinking outside the box crafting that I adore. Well done Tina!!! I have been making sone deco's myself, inspired by Naomi, so hope to post them up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely gifts Tina. I love both the Post It Note and my gorgeous star - I will teasure them both and eagerly await your next creations! I'm so glad you enjoyed your girls road trip to Pams and can't wait until the next one when I can come too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, Thanks so much for the Post it Note. It is gorgeous. You are very clever and I love your creations. Wishing you seasons greetings and everything great for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Tina.
    My post it holder is sooo cool. Arrived Monday but not got a chance to get on here till now as mummy is over for Christmas.
    Loralee x

    ReplyDelete