Monday, February 1, 2010

Ebony & Ivory Creation

Becky my beautiful friend turned 40 last year. I wanted to create something for her that she could treasure forever. I came across this great "40" Chipboard Book, it was perfect to get creative with one of my favourite Kaszazz Paper Ranges "Ebony & Ivory". I made her a Signature Book & she loved it!!! Now she has lovely messages from all her guests that were at her 40th Birthday Party. It was also a great way to advertise my Kaszazz business, everyone asked me about it.




I am loving the TRI-FOLD card design. Thankyou to Kathy one of my customers for asking questions about this workshop. It got me all inspired. I have created 3 so far... they are so easy to make. Pop back tomorrow & check out my pink & green creation.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment