Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easters Coming

Thank you to all the girls who attended my Scrap Therapy Session at my place on Friday night. My week had been so busy & included lasik eye surgery on both eyes, which all went well!! it was just so nice to be with friends creating & taking some time out.


Time is just flying again for me at the moment & the kids will be on school holidays again shortly, there goes my routine for a couple of weeks. We are off camping again over Easter, hanging out for that!


I had a great time meeting other Kaszazz Consultants from around Australia when I attended Sonya Edwards Team Leader Training Weekend a few weeks ago in Newcastle NSW. I came home very inspired & looking forward to reaching some personal goals & business goals this year.


Kaszazz have a great 2 Hour Workshop 2H228 - A Slice of Cake designed by Lorraine Paton. You can check out our whole range of workshops available at the moment at the link to the right of screen.


I made up the Workshop below in an Easter Theme & filled each slice of cake with easter eggs & gave them as a gift to all my friends who attended my last Scrap Therapy Session. I used white cardstock & stamped the easter images with colorbox fluid chalk, the bunnies I coloured with chalks then gave them a 3D look with Glossy Accents.




Cheers, Tina 

1 comment: