Saturday, July 31, 2010

Design for Kaszazz

Kaszazz offer the opportunity for all Consultants to design for the Company. I am currently working on submitting these (2 of 4) "Masculine Travel Cards" as a 2H Workshop. I am running a FREE  trial Workshop at my place Aldinga Beach, 8pm Friday 6th August. If you would like to help me trial this Workshop & enjoy some yummy hot chocolate with friends on a cold winters night, please contact me. Spaces limited.

I welcome all enquiries to join my Southern Charmz Consultant Team. If you are interested in a FREE COFFEE Business Chat in a Coffee Shop near you, I would be happy to meet with you. You too, could have your name "Up in Lights" designing for Kaszazz.

Cheers, Tina



2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic cannot wait to teach these as I am a consultant and wow they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tina ....

    Your gorgeous project has been featured on "kaszazz Blog Finds " for 6th August 2010.

    You can see your project featured here
    http://www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com/

    I love these Tina, I can't wait to try these.

    Regards Joanne

    ReplyDelete