Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Cheer

I want to thank Julie & Carole for these lovely gifts they created for ALL Kaszazz Consultants at our Team Meeting this week. They had a very large basket full of these gorgeous little "Choccy Boxes" all various designs, all created with Kaszazz stamps & products. Below is mine I took home & unbelievably it still has the choccies in it. Thanks again Carole & Julie xx


I also received this lovely handmade Christmas card from Leeann Koesters.


Two more Christmas ATC's. My ATC folder is now very full of inspiring creations from Kaszazz Consultants from all over Australia, time to create another. Stay tuned. I will make it my craft goal for over the Christmas break.


Wishing you a lovely weekend everybody.

Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment