Monday, April 26, 2010

Distressed ATC





I am off to Pam Kuhn's Inspirational Getaway this weekend in Keith. Leeann Koesters & I are travelling up there together. Can't wait to participate in some NEW Workshops designed by Cheryl Devlin, Debbie Dawson, Julie Nash & Pam herself. Will be great fun!!


We are also having a "Distressed" Theme ATC Swap over the weekend & up to 20 girls are participating YEY!! I am loving creating & swapping ATC's at the moment. Above is the ATC I have created using our NEW Large Tiger stamp, just beautiful!!! I always loved Tigers growing up & my bedroom was full of pictures, cushions etc, of Tigers. I have grown out of that phase in my life now, but I do love our new Tiger stamp.


P.S: Kate D this post is especially for you Girlfriend!!! :) :) :)


Cheers, Tina


 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Tina. Wish I was going with you this weekend. Have heaps of fun (without me)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I LOVE these ATC's Tina, absolutely stunning - these will definately sell the tiger stamp!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete