Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vellum Flowers





I created these cards above for Mothers Day after being inspired by Cheryl Devlin's upcoming new 2H Workshop - Rock Candy Vellum Distress Cards. She showed us how to create these beautiful Vellum Flowers at one of our past monthly Kaszazz Team Meetings. I just love them!! & thought they would be perfect for Mothers Day, which is just around the corner. Where is the year going????


We had a great time away camping over Easter & I just had to show you  a picture of my "Puppy Girl" Mia, who was very relaxed over the weekend.



Cheers, Tina

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Tina....I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the Purple One. I ran the Rock Candy 3D Card workshop at Maitland on Monday and showed the ladies in the class your variations - I had the computer with me and my new Telstra Mobile Broadband - they loved your colour combinations too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tina, this project has been added to Kaszazz Blog Finds of the Day for 13 May 2010.

    You can view the post here
    http://kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com/2010/05/finds-for-may-13th-2010.html

    I just love these cards, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete