Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here's to 2010, Cheers!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL X


Hope you all had a fantastic time over the Christmas break.


I spent a few days camping at Rapid Bay after Boxing Day & attended 2 weddings, which were lovely. I have taken many photo's, so I am looking forward to getting back into routine & back to craft.


I would like to say a personal thankyou to all who gave me handmade christmas cards this year, they WILL not be going in the recycling bin, but treasured for ever x


This year I have decided to take a break from the Blog Wars, I may join in again at a later date if others are still participating. In the mean time I will still be creating, running Workshops/Demo's & posting on my Blog, so please continue to pop back here for updates & hopefully be  inspired.


I am regularly placing Kaszazz product orders, so please browse the BRAND NEW KASZAZZ CATALOGUE to the right of screen. If you would like to order any product or a copy of the Catalogue for yourself or a friend they are $5.95, just drop me an e-mail.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment