Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Purchase & Scrap Therapy Sessions

I am very excited!! I have been out shopping today & purchased a new to me (secondhand) large solid timber eight seater dining table for all my future workshops at home. My past table was a great size, but was not solid enough for stamping etc. So out with the old & in with the new. Can't wait to start creating!!


I have added a page tab to the top of screen with the dates & info for my upcoming SCRAP THERAPY SESSIONS. I will be hosting these at my place on a Monthly basis, on the 3rd Friday of the month, 8pm til' late.


BYO craft, come & share some creative fun with friends, spaces limited so please RSVP.


Please check out the page tab above for more information.



I created this pen tin over a year ago, just wanted to show you all how easy it is to grab some Kaszazz SB Papers (this one is from our Castaway range) & decorate a tin.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment