Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

The weather here in Adelaide has been so warm, we had a record attendance in our swimming pool yesterday, at one time there were 19 heads bobbing around the water. My youngest son is a keen fisherman & has been nagging me constantly to go out fishing on a boat, so on Saturday I booked my partner & I, plus keen fishing son onto a Fishing Charter for the day. We had a lovely time, here is a picture of one of Tyler's catches.



 We caught a variety of fish, this was Tyler's catch of the day, a GURNARD apparently they can be eaten but the have many poison spikes on their body. He kept this one for show & tell :)


We'll back to craft, below are some of the creations I have created over the holidays.



A very simple but beautiful looking card using Perfect Pearls above.



This is my version of Workshop 2H528 World Traveller Scollop Clock, I just love this. This workshop is created by Genevieve Payne. If you are interested in getting a group of friends together, pay a one off fee each for the workshop, all product supplied, I can teach you how to make this clock. Please contact me for more details.



These are the Christmas Cards I created this Christmas for our family. 


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment