Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Balance in Life



You gotta have balance in your life & these words below are words I try to live by. It is one of my favourite sayings. I created this below for one of my fellow Kaszazz Consultants - Margaret Lante. Margaret & I joined Kaszazz one month apart back in 2007. Before becoming Consultants we both were customers for many years, loving the products. I called her my "table buddy" as we attended Kaszazz Workshops together, we became great friends.


 

 


I remembered this creation I had made yesterday when I visited the Adelaide Zoo for my Sister in-laws Birthday (Happy Birthday Michelle x) & came across this "Balance" in the zoo. Of course, had to take a picture of it!! & it will be going up in my Craft Room. A word I choose to live by.


 


This plaque was in the NEW Panda area at the Adelaide Zoo. They are so cute!! Below is one of my favourite photo's I took on Sunday. This is FUNI the female of the two. Just gorgeous, perfect picture to scrap with our Kaszazz Panda stamps.



Cheers, Tina

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tina, I love your balance poster too! You do some beautiful work. Very inspiring, thanks. Just wondering what you used on the chipboard title. It looks slightly transparent and very effective.
    Cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, The photo of Funi is great. I need to visit the zoo to get my panda shots for the scrapbook page we created at Pam's camp. Margaret P.S. I also consider you a great friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi,
    The chipboard letter I painted with a Silver paint dabber. Once dry, pressed each letter down onto a Faded Jeans Distress Ink Pad. Then coated with Glossy Accents. I was very happy with the effect, it came up looking a little like stainless steel.
    Cheers, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message...you do make some lovely things. I should get on here more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. '-: I am really thankful to this topic because it really gives useful information -*;

    ReplyDelete