Sunday, May 2, 2010

Decorating with Kaszazz Rub-ons


Kaszazz Rub-ons come in many designs & they are great for decorating your craft projects & with a little imagination they can be used on many surfaces. Above I have decorated some planter tins which I picked up at a Discount Variety Shop & used the "Bountiful Borders" Rub-ons to decorate the bottom of the tins. These tins I use as craft rubbish bins, while I teach Workshops & Demo's.


If you have used Kaszazz Rub-ons on any other surface I would love to hear about it. Please send me a comment.


The whole range of Kaszazz Rub-ons can be found on page 54 & 55 of the current Kaszazz Catalogue. Check them out at my Catalogue link to the right of screen & if you would like to purchase any of them, please send me an e-mail - I can order them for you.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment