Sunday, May 16, 2010

Inspirational Getaway






Friday 30th April - Sunday 2nd May 2010 attended Pam Kuhn's Inspirational Getaway.


Pam issued us with 3 competitions for the weekend. We were all given a "Challenge Pack" upon arrival which included a number of Kaszazz Products. From these products we needed to create a card from a card sketch, a layout from a layout sketch & another creation of our choice. We could add any other current Kaszazz product to any of the Kaszazz products in our Challange Pack for our creations.


Above is my creation for the Layout Sketch which I received a 3rd prize. I also received 2 first prizes, which I was very excited about!! I am hoping to create these winning creations into Workshops. Stay tuned.


It was so lovely getting away, creating, no kids & meeting fellow consultants & new friends. Next Camp date: Creative Getaway No: 4, 12 - 14th Nov 2010, please e-mail me if you would like me to forward the details to you. All welcome.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment