Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog War Day 1 to 4 - Choose Your Weapon!

This week for the Blog War, the topic is choose your weapon! I have chosen "Embossing". Embossing is a technique I am not very confident doing, so this week will give me a chance to better my skills at it.


I have created these cute little "Chinese Takeaway Boxes". I have been wanting to make one since seeing Joanne create one on her Blog. They are a great little gift box idea, & you can personalise them any way you would like.


I only have a couple of embossing powders. I have used gold & copper on these projects. If you have any questions, please contact me.


weapon-of-the-week-001


weapon-of-the-week-0051


weapon-of-the-week-0041


weapon-of-the-week-002


The ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) I have created below are for my next swap, which is "Mother" themed. Stay tuned I will be posting some more ATC's soon.


weapon-of-the-week-007


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tina.. I love, love , love what you did with your boxes (more creative than mine). I love anything that has been inked (stressed) around the edges.... I will have to give these ago :-).... I will have to put Bronze Emboss powder on My Wish List
    These could fit in with last weeks Blog War theme too (once was white)
    Cheers Jo
    P.S Love the ATC too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! Wow you are one talented lady :D And Jo's right, would have fitted Once was White as well :D

    ReplyDelete