Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Computer Problems & Blog War Day 3,4, & 5 - Blending Tool

blog-war-cards-blending-tool-005


Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I have had computer problems with my Laptop. I have not been able to log on since last Tuesday. You don't realise how much you need your computer until you can't use it!! Anyway I'm back today YEY!!!


If you have any questions regarding the cards I have created, please contact me. I have enjoyed creating with the Blending Tool. You can access the Kaszazz Catalogue via my link to the right of screen. Grab yourself a coffee (one of my favourite things, more about that later)  check out all our wonderful products & if you would like to place an order please contact me.


Cheers, Tina


blog-war-cards-blending-tool-0062


 blog-war-cards-blending-tool-0071


blog-war-cards-blending-tool-0082

1 comment: