Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog War Day 5 - Choose Your Weapon!

embossing


Today I created the card above by embossing in gold onto vellum, Romance & Bubblegum bazzill, & white cardstock. I used stamps from the Treasured Memories Set (7) & Mini Messages Set (9). I stamped Sally onto a white card with Coal Black Ancient Page, then coloured her with Lyra Aquacolor Crayons. I used some Ice Stickles to make her clothing sparkle. I finished off by adding one tiny rhinestone on her necklace from the Sticky Bling Flourish Sheet.


Have a great weekend everyone!


Cheers, Tina

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing card Tina! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lauren!! Enjoying the embossing. I think a few more colours of embossing powder are now on my wish list. Cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ..I missed this one last week ..I only just found it now..gorgeous card Tina..I love the pink and gold together

    ReplyDelete