Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rollagraph Coffee 12 x 12 Layout

Black is Black 002


I love coffee!! As I have mentioned earlier it is one of my favourite things. I just had to create a layout about it, with my FAV mugs too.


I was inspired by another consultant who made a coffee cup out of our cupcake stamp, I just had to give it a go. I used 26152 Floral Flourish Jumbo Rollagraph wheel on this layout. I embossed it with Cocoa Bean embossing powder & also watermarked the rollagraph across the top & bottom of the page with perfect medium, then finished shading with pearlescent chalks.


Any other questions, please contact me.


The Blog War theme this week is BLACK is BLACK. Pop back tomorrow & I have some creations to show you.


Cheers, Tina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, your coffee layout is just beautiful!!!! I love it!
    See you for coffee in the morning!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I love this layout and I love coffee too! What colour bazzill did you use? I like the watermark under the embossing, very subtle but it give so much to the overall look.
    Can't wait to see your blog wars projects, yay!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ..Tina ,Fabulous I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girls, Thanks for the positive comments! Glad you like it!! Kris the bazzill is 4217 Fawn.

    ReplyDelete