Monday, June 29, 2009

Rivergums Business Training Weekend

rivergums-business-training-weekend-001

I have just got back from a fabulous Business Training Weekend away at Rivergums Homestead. I would like to send a "HUGE" Thank You to my Senior Team Leader Cheryl Devlin for organising this wonderful opportunity for me & the other consultants in her team who wanted to attend. We learnt some great skills & heaps of information about how we could develop our own Kaszazz Business to what ever level we wish to acheive. The weekend away was not only relaxing & FUN!!!!  but very inspiring for me.


I personally joined Kaszazz to make some new friends & now I'm looking forward to growing as a Team Leader.


If you would like to learn more about Kaszazz & having your own Kaszazz Business please contact me. I would be happy to send you a Kaszazz Business information pack.


Above is the ATC's I created for all the Consultants who attended the Business Training.


rivergums-business-training-weekend-032


Cheryl gave us a little creative homework to do before we arrived.


We were asked to create our own personal SUCCESS JOURNAL (below), & a "HOW  CAN I" plaque (above) to keep us inspired & motivated. My HOW CAN I plaque is the dark blue one.


rivergums-business-training-weekend-051


 Below is my SUCCESS JOURNAL. I created this with papers from the new World Traveller SB Paper range.


rivergums-business-training-weekend-0011


rivergums-business-training-weekend-0451


From left: Me, Leeann, Angela, Naomi, Cheryl, Tammy, Trish, Polly & Deb


My FRIENDS!!!


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Tina I love your work, you are very talented. Those ATC's are gorgeous and I'm so jealous of your training weekend, I'll bet you got a lot out of it.
    Hoping you are still going to participate in the blog wars as I love seeing what you come up with each week!
    cheers
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina. I am very privelaged to have such a talented consultant in my team who is always willing to do whatever it takes. Thank you for the Rivergum Training weekend ATC and stickers.
    Cheers
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete