Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog War Day 2 - Elegance Vellum

Elegance Card 001


Well it seems I confused a few Consultants with my choice of Ellegance Vellum this week, sorry girls!! It confused me too. I knew it must have been somewhere, as I have labelled my vellum storage folder pages with Elegance Vellum. I found it today!! in a past issue of the Kaszazz Catalogue (the brown one) on page 32 is Scrapbooking - Ellegance. It includes 4635 Gold Hearts, 4636 Gold Roses, 4637 Gold Script, 4638 Silver Hearts, 4639 Silver Roses & 4640 Silver Script Vellum. These are available to view in the Current Kaszazz Catalogue on pages 40 & 41.


These vellums are perfect for creating romantic & sentimental scrapbooking pages & are full of charm, grace & charisma!


The card I created above with 4447 Gold Bazzill Basics & 4637 Gold Script Vellum. I embossed the heart stamp with 10029 Gold Sparkle Embossing powder. The photo looks like copper as I took it with the flash off, the one before with the flash on just reflected everwhere. The card looks much nicer in real life.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment