Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog War - Primary Colours

I am so glad I joined the Blog Wars, choosing different techniques, themes, products each week really takes me out of my comfort zone & encourages me to create projects I otherwise wouldn't even think about doing or using.

This weeks theme for the Blog Wars is Primary Colours. Red, Blue & Yellow.


I created with a friend of mine (Hi Kim) on Wednesday morning, within 2 hours I created the 3 12 x 12 pages below. I would never put these colours together, unless I was doing a kids birthday card :), but I really like the way these layouts came out. What do you think?


  Blog Wars - Primary Colours



 

Blog Wars - Primary Colours (7)



 

Blog Wars - Primary Colours (3)



 

Blog Wars - Primary Colours (2)

 

 

Blog Wars - Primary Colours (4)

 

Blog Wars - Primary Colours (5)


 


If you would like to know more about these layouts, colours or products I have used please ask. All products are Kaszazz & I can order them for you.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment: