Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Creations over past few days

Hi Everyone,


Here are some of the creations I have made over the last few days. I am finding time is a little more precious at the moment & haven't had a chance to do as many Blog War projects as I would like. Check out my participant list to the right of screen, to seen if any of the other Blog War girls have been able to get any creations posted. If you have any questions regarding my creations below, please ask. All products used are Kaszazz & I can order them for you.


Cheers, Tina



Elegance Card 2

 


 


Below - Embossed Vellum with opalescent embossing powder on the vellum (just beautiful), & thick clear embossing powder on the seahorse.


Embossed Vellum (2)



 

Embossed Vellum (3)



 

Christmas Card (2)



 

Christmas Card (3)



 

Christmas Card (5)

1 comment:

  1. Love ...love...love ...this Chritmas Tag Fold out...I hope your submitting this. You are so talented..I love you're creations.

    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete