Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog War Project - Coastal Creations

I am just loving stamping at the moment & over the past two days I have put together this 12 x 12 page with a coastal theme. I haven't got around to putting piccies on it yet, we live by the beach so I'm sure to have some around suitable for it. It also needs a title... I will add that when I put the photo's on it.


Kaszazz products I used for this layout:


4448 Jetstream Bazzill, 4228 Vanilla Bazzill, Chestnut Roan, Aquamarine& Charcoal Fluid Chalk, Snow Cap Paint Dabber, Stamps: 519LB Shell small, 113LI Seahorse large, 1176LF Shell large, 1094LK Net large, 1276LA Chalk bubble small, 4028KC Texture patch, 672LH Shell border & Glossy Accents.


Cheers, Tina


Coastal Creation

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina love this beachy creation, did you use glossy accents over the new stamp? It looks great!
    I am way behind in the blog wars - I've done some from last week but haven't had time to photograph and post yet, hopefully this weekend!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Glossy Accents on the bottom nets only, to give them a 3D look. I understand what your saying, there just isn't enough hours in the day for me too. No rest for the WICKED!!! :)

    ReplyDelete