Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blog War Day 1 - 3 ATC Cards Fathers Day

to be grouped 003

 


Today I created 3 ATC's using pieces of Kaszazz Cardstock & SB Papers. I stamped images using Distress Inks & Coal Black. If you would like to order any of these products or have any questions, please contact me. All products used are Kaszazz.


I would like to Welcome my fellow friend & Southern Stars team member Margaret Lante to the Blog Wars!! Can't wait to see your creations & be inspired by your projects Margaret. Check out her Blog, link to the right of screen.


A BIG Thank You to Tamsin, who gave me this cute little pressie today. Check it out below.


From Tamsin


Tomorrow will be back to show you some more great creations from all the girls at the Creative Getaway. Pop back & be inspired.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment:

  1. These are great Tina - I bet you had fun making them.
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete