Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inspiring Creations from our Getaway

This is my last post for the week. We are off on a family break this weekend to Coobowie on Yorke Peninsula. The kids have tomorrow off of school for the Royal Adelaide Show & Monday off as well for a teacher development day. A great opportunity to take off. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain all weekend, it's not looking too promising at the moment. I'm hoping to get some lovely photo's to complete my album I created in Deb Hale's Workshop she ran at our Getaway last weekend. I have included a picture of Deb's album in the pictures below. All the pictures below are from our Creative Getaway, great creations & projects from the girls who attended. I have numbered some of them so you can all let me know which one's are your favourites.


To all the DAD's out there. I wish you a very relaxing & Happy Fathers Day for Sunday. Enjoy yourselves!!!



Creative Getaway 2009 055

Creative Getaway 2009 002



Creative Getaway 2009 033

Creative Getaway 2009 036

Creative Getaway 2009 039



Creative Getaway 2009 040

More creations to show you later, will post more next week.


Wishing you all a great weekend & GOOD LUCK Naomi with your Studio Opening xx


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment