Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog War - Kids Cards & Invitations

Hi All,


What a week!!! I created the invitation below on Monday & the days have just got away from me.


Invitations


The kids have gone on camp this week, one left on Monday, back on Wednesday & the other left Wednesday & back today. I think they would have really enjoyed the week apart from each other. I've had painters in the house painting all the main living areas Monday - Wednesday. So you know how it is, furniture everywhere!!! All finished now though, looking beautiful. It's so nice to have a colour change & freshen the house. LOVE IT!! I have been creating but not all of it has been for the Blog War, so I do apologise for the lack of Blog War creations this week!!


Below I have added MORE pictures of creations from the ladies who attended our Creative Getaway. Hope you find them all inspiring. I definately have.



Creative Getaway 2009 070

 



Creative Getaway 2009 069Creative Getaway 2009 058

Creative Getaway 2009 068

 


KASZAZZ SEPTEMBER NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!!!


Check out the BRAND NEW 16 PAGE flier via the Catalogue & New Product Link to the right of screen.


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment