Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Team Meeting

Last night I attended our Monthly Kaszazz Team Meeting hosted by my Senior Team Leader (Cheryl Devlin). Each month Cheryl gives our team a little competition challenge to do, if we wish to participate. This month's competition was to create a Make & Take Bookmark using at least 2 stamps, in black & white theme with a hint of 1 other colour of our choice! The winner is chosen by majority vote. Below is my bookmark & lucky me!!! I was chosen the winner!!! Thanks Girls x


Team Meeting Make & Take



To all the girls who gave me such positive feedback about my Blog last night, thank you so much!! It made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside :) I thoroughly enjoy creating for my Blog & feel so good about inspiring others. 

We also had our ATC swap last night, the theme was Mosaic.



ATC Mosaic

ATC Mosaic (2)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With my ATC, I first stamped, embossed & blended images onto white card stock. I then cut the trimmed image into 1cm squares & adhered them to a piece of double sided sticky paper. This is a time consuming exercise, so beware!! Once I finished adding the pieces to the sticky paper I trimmed it to size, then embossed between the squares with sterling silver embossing powder. Finished by sticking it to a piece of crimson bazzill.


These are the other ATC's I received.



Mosaic ATC

Created by: Trish Goodall, Tamsin Alford & Leeann Koesters


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment