Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blog War - Design Adhesives

This weeks Blog War (PoW) product of the week is Design Adhesives.


Although the images below look like new Rollagraph designs, they are actually the New Design Adhesive designs. These were released in July.


I haven't got any of these great new Design Adhesives yet, but I have ordered some. Just waiting for my next delivery. Then I can get creating!!! I will just have to tell you about them for now & post my creations at a later date. Pop back & check them out. I have been inspired by some other Consultants with what I have seen them create with them already.



Design Adhesives  $9.95 - are double sides adhesive patterns, that can be used with glitter, embossing powders & even chalks! Each pack contains four 2 x 7 double-sided adhesive sheets. Create borders & frames in seconds.

Sept 2009

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


Don't forget to check out what the other participants in the Blog Wars have been creating. List to the right of screen. If you would like to order any product or have any questions, please contact me.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment