Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog War Day 1 - 5 Metal Embellishments

Metal Embellishment Cards 002-1


Hi Everyone,


"Time" can some one send me some more of it please :). I finally found some time to get my Metal Embellishment cards completed for the Blog War Challenge yesterday & I really like all of them. I have used some of the new Christmas in July products to complete these cards & I have used the new 4927 Card Essentials - Earth Tones A5 (30) Assorted Colours Pack. I love, love, love, these new colours, you get 5 pieces of each 6 Earth Tones, chestnut, coffee, olive, pomegranate, sand & white in each pack. RRP $12.95. Please contact me if you wish to order any Kaszazz Products, postage direct to you can be organised & payment for your order can be made by credit card.


I have numbered my cards, if you have any questions please ask.


Metal Embellishment Cards 001-1


 


Metal Embellishment Cards 003


Metal Embellishment Cards 006


Metal Embellishment Cards 008


I would love you to leave a comment.


Cheers, Tina


 

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Tina... I see you are liking the new cardstock Kaszazz has just released. Oh and the new stamps..they are just divine. Look forward to next weeks projects. Seeya Sharynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I just love love love your cards Tina, I think card 1 and 5 are my favourites.

    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Tina. i have to say my fave is card no. 1, love the way the bookplate fits into the new swirl frames stamp!

    ReplyDelete