Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blog War Day 2 - Male Cards

Male Cards


Todays Male card was inspired by a card I saw in a magazine. The card I saw was created in Orange, Black & White. It came to me, I would never use that colour combination, so I thought I would give it a go.


I used a number of stamps..... all from our great Kaszazz Range of course :)  I collaged them, just kept stamping until I was happy with the look. I watermarked the postcard stamp on the orange bazzill. I distressed a piece of white cardstock by stamping it with coal black fluid chalkwalnut distress ink. I also used a blending tool with the walnut to give the aged appearance. "Grandfather" is from our 1651LN Family Names uncut (26) un mounted stamp set. This set covers all members of a family, you can check it out on page 127 of the Current Kaszazz Catalogue.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment: