Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer ATC's

Summer ATC


This month's ATC swap was Summer themed & it was so nice to think about warmer weather & all things brighter. The weather at home has been so miserable & my round trip to drop the kids to school this morning (which takes me an hour) there were so many up rooted trees from the "blowing a gale" windy conditions last night, we even had some hail.


Above is my ATC gallery folder, I don't think I have shown you it before? & below are the new ATC's I received at Team Training on Wednesday night. I love adding to my ATC Collection!!!!


Summer ATC (2)


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, just had a few minutes to check in... I just love the cute bikinis on the teddy, it made me laugh, very cute!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi, that one is Tamsin's, so cute hey!!

    ReplyDelete