Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog War Day 1 - Male Cards

Male Cards


This male gift card I created with a piece of 4756 Map/Chocolate from the Scrapbooking Rustic Range. These are double sided papers, so the inside of this card also has the map pattern which is shown on the front. The stamp I  used is the 1700LH Tool Border. I have stamped it twice.  One image I trimmed & tore down the side to give a rustic effect. The second stamped image I cut out a couple of tools separately & adhered them to the front of the card. I have stamped "Congratulations" in gold down the side, but it hasn't shown up too well in the picture.


This card is very easy to make & is a perfect little creation to make from your "scrappy" off cuts.


Cheers, Tina


 

1 comment:

  1. This card looks great Tina! Have looked at this stamp a number of times but not bought it...great to see it in use! Perhaps it may just move back onto my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete