Sunday, August 30, 2009

Creative Getaway 2009 - Laughter, Fun, Friends

Well our Creative Getaway for 2009 was a huge success. I am totally knackered though, slept in till 10.30am this morning. I let the kids stay home for a "welly"!! That's what I call it when we're not sick! It has been a lovely relaxing day together allowing me to get over my creative time away. I went to bed around 3am both nights while we were away & I wasn't the last to get to bed either. Us Scrapper's are just crazy at times!!


41 girls attended our Creative Getaway this year. Margaret, Cheryl, Naomi & I are getting together next week for dinner. We will be putting plans together to run two next year as we had a waiting list this year for girls to attend. It is so fantastic our Creative Getaway is so popular!! I can't wait till next year's.


We took our group photo (below) at the end of the weekend & half the girls had already headed off home. Below the photo I have added a list of all the girls who attended.


Thanks for coming girls & spending a LITTLE TIMEOUT with us all.


Creative Getaway 2009 072


Attendee's in alphabetical order: Amanda Smith, Angela Coombs, Belinda Reid, Caroline Johnson, Cheryl Devlin, Chris Morrison, Danielle Gay, Deb Hale, Debbie Anderson, Debbie Dawson, Glenys Vivian, Helen Warman, Jacqui Asser, Jennifer Dragovelic, Josephine Peet, Julie Oates, Karen Turner, Kate Dawson, Kay Cash, Kim Harratt, Kirsty Alm, Leeann Koesters, Leanne Peet, Linda Hurcombe, Lisa Huges, Mandy Bailey, Margaret Lante, Molly Vidau, Naomi Elliott, Pam Greenlees, Pam Khun, Pauline Bowden, Pina Chaplin, Rachel Rowe, Racheal Young, Rosie A2Z, Tamsin Alford, Tina Robins, Tina Wright, Trish White, Veronika Doherty, Vicki White.


All who attended received a "Challenge Pack" when they arrived. They could create whatever they liked. The Pack was a starting point for them to create & they could add any other Kaszazz Products.


The "Challenge Pack" included:


1 x Chipboard Scollap Circle, 2 x Hinged Rings, 1 piece x Clear Album  Postage Stamp, 1 x 1m Brown/Cream Ribbon, 1 x each SB Essentials (12 x 12) Chestnut, Sand & White, 1 x each Ebony & Ivory SB Papers (12x12) Cream/Black Diamonds, Definitions/Spots, Ribbon/Script.


Everyone's creations were so inspiring, just beautiful!!!!


Leeann was our "CHALLENGE PACK WINNER"   She created this gorgeous note card holder.



Creative Getaway 2009 047

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Over the next week I will be showing off some of the beautiful projects that were created by the girls who attended the "Getaway" on my Blog. Pop back & be inspired.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina I am so jealous! What a great way to spend a w/e, maybe I'll have to try to get over there next year for it. It would be great to catch up with all of you! I love Leeann's creation, it's totally awesome. And I am now the happy owner of those alpha stamps so I might just try this out myself.
    Cheers
    Kris

    ReplyDelete