Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blog War Day 3 - Male Cards

Male Card


This card is a great way to use up some more paper scraps. It can be created in any colours & I found it very theraputic tearing the paper. I started with a piece of double sided sticky paper which I trimmed to size. After tearing strips of coloured scrap paper, I removed one side of the double sided sticky paper sticking each piece down one at a time. Once trimmed, I removed the other side of the sticky paper & adhered the piece to Bahama Bazzill. I stamped the plane on a piece of ivory cardstock, with Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk. Happy Birthday is also on ivory cardstock stamped with Ancient Page Coal Black. I used Chestnut as the base card & hung the edge of the Bahama over the Chestnut card.


I'm off to our KASZAZZ Monthly Team Meeting tonight. Our ATC Swap this month is "SUMMER" themed. I will be back tomorrow with a picture of all the new ATC's I receive. Come back & visit to check them out.


Cheers, Tina


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Love this idea. It is a great card.
    Cheers,
    Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool background effect - you've picked the colours really well. By the way love the smooch cards; you are so lucky to be near Naomi, I love everything she does, I'm a big, gushing fan of hers!!!

    ReplyDelete