Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Workshop

Below is my version of my April (2H) Workshop which I taught on Friday night.


Old Bear 12 x 12 Layout created by Rebecca Marsh.


popas-love


I made some changes as I don't have the Old Bear stamp, so I used Becky Bear instead. Also my photo's were in portrait instead of landscape, so I placed them over the pinecone cardstock, instead of it bordering the photo's. I love these pages, you can't see it in the photo, but the Pearlescent Jewel Tones Chalks give my pages the most beautiful shimmer.


Kaszazz have 5 great Chalking Sets, you can find them on page 62 of the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book, or page 64  following the Catalogue link to the right of screen.


Cheers, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... what gorgeous pages. Now i have to go do mine.... I have already completed them according to instructions but i like your soooo much better. I think we should start submitting our changed workshops to Kaszazz as inspiration for other consultants to see. Not being paid for them but for others to see dofferent things you can do with each workshop.
    I very rarely run a workshop according to insructions, colours etc. There is always my own personal touch or spin i like to add.
    Well Done. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete