Tuesday, April 21, 2009

'Blog War' Day 1 & 2 - Ebony & Ivory

This week Blog War Theme is Ebony & Ivory. This includes both the Ebony & Ivory Scrapbook Paper range & the Ebony & Ivory Stamp set (7).


I had fun last night creating all 5 creations for the week. Here are the first 2 below.


blog-war-card-ebony-ivory-theme


I just love the 2 of the new products in the March 09 New Product Flier, Mini Messages Endearments & Elegant Inspirations Bling Rub-ons. I have used them on my cards this week.


blog-war-card-ebony-ivory-theme-2


I am very fond of my Gold Paint Dabber at the moment. I seem to be using it all the time. Here I have stamped 2 stamps from the Ebony & Ivory Set onto a 6 x 12" piece of Black/Cream Circle SB Paper, I have folded it to create a card. One design I stamped with the Gold Paint Dabber & the other with Frost White Color Box Ink Pad. I stamped the 3rd with Charcoal Fluid Chalk onto a piece of Cordtone Cream from the Neutrals Card Pack. I cut out Mother & Thank you from the Definitions/Spots SB Paper, & added a rub-on & the bling.


Cheers, Tina

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!! All 5 projects in one night. What a star!!
    Can't wait to see the rest. Oh by the way, can you let me know how i join the Blog War. It looks like so much fun. too much fun to sit back and watch any longer!! talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you have been very busy Tina...I love your cards.
    I cant wait till I get my Bling Rub-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the positive feedback, I am really enjoying the Blog Wars.

    ReplyDelete