Thursday, April 30, 2009

'Blog War' Day 5 - Magic Stamp & Weekly Comment Winner

magic-stamp-card-52


We live by the beach, so there is many shells around the house. Here I have used one with the Magic Stamp. I have then stamped it onto white card, trimmed adhered to black card, then mounted it onto the white card. I stamped the Shell Border stamp at the bottom of the card. I used Ancient Page Coal Black ink pad. I tore down the right side of the card & edged it with a light shading of Vintage Photo distress ink.


Don't forget to check out the other Blog War Participants Blogs, they also have prizes up for grabs & all their creations are so inspirational. Lauren, Sharynne, & Joanne have been very busy, check out their great ideas. My Blog Participants list is to the right of screen


Also Monday I forgot to mention my Weekly Comment Blog War Winner!!


The winner is Margaret. Girlfriend, my cards from the Ebony & Ivory Product of the Week are on their way to you.


Have a great weekend! Cheers, Tina

5 comments:

  1. Wow...Gorgeous, I love it, Tina.. That stamp goes soooo well with your impressed image.
    I love that stamp, I was hoping I would get my order today as thats one stamp I have ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... that is sensational.. Love what you have done with the sea shell, and then matched our stamps to it.

    Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the magic stamp too the sea shell looks great!!! what is the code for the shell stamp at the bottom i cant find it in the catalogue ta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corinna,
    The code for the Shell Border is 672LH. It is in the Jan 09 New Product Flier, under the butterflies, 4th page in.
    Cheers,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks tina now on my wish list !!!

    ReplyDelete