Wednesday, April 22, 2009

'Blog War' Day 3 - Ebony & Ivory & Weekly Winner

Congratulations Sharynne - you are my Weekly Comment Winner.


Thank you for all the positive comments you left on my blog last week. Please e-mail me your postal address & my creations from the 'Sketches' theme will be on their way to you. Looking forward to you joining the BLOG WARS, the more the merrier!!


If you would like to be the WINNER this week, all you need to do is place a comment on my BLOG. I will choose a new winner each week.


blog-war-card-ebony-ivory-theme-3


Todays card was very simple. A piece of 8 x 8 white card folded in half. I stamped 3 Ebony & Ivory stamps with Charcoal Fluid Chalk onto pink card & trimmed to size. Added 3 butterflies from the Elegant Inspirations Bling Rub-ons & adhered to white card. I watermarked with the watermark ink pad down either side of the white card with another stamp from the Ebony & Ivory Stamp Set (7). Finished by stamping Warm Wishes from the Mini Messages Endearments onto white card, then magic mounted onto black card. I also distressed with the charcoal around the pink cardstock.


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need to get me some of those bling rub ons! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, just checked out all the work you have been doing, wow! The creative juices have certainly been flowing!!!! Love you work, Naomi

    ReplyDelete