Thursday, April 2, 2009

'Blog War' Day 5 - Rollagraph

happy-easter-card


Today I rolled the Jumbo Rollagraph - Leaf Nouveau onto pink cardstock from the Funky Assorted A5 Card Pack. I then embossed it in black, trimmed & stuck it to a white card. I stamped  the Easter Eggs straight onto the white card & stamped the Happy Easter Bunny onto a small piece of white card -  both stamped with Coal Black Fluid Chalk. I coloured the bunny & also shaded the white card in pink with the basic brights chalk set. I  stamped the eggs a second time onto an off cut of "My Girl" SB paper, cut out a couple of pieces of the eggs & magic mounted the pieces onto the eggs. I finished by magic mounting the bunny, adding a piece of ribbon & distressing around the edge of the card.


Don't forget to leave comments on my 'Blog' to win my creations for the week.


There are prizes to win from each of the other 'Blog War' participants. Take 5 & check out what they have all been up to. I have a 'Blog War' participant list to the right of screen.


Have a great weekend!!!!


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love the black embossing on the Pink. Great card,just in time for easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina Mick Reece Tyler & Mia

    I hope you guys had a great time camping over Easter and you had great weather for it. Ron & I had a great time at Bernie & Jenny's, we certainly had great weather.

    I love the new products on your site. Great blog too!

    Michelle (Aunty Michelle to the boys)

    ReplyDelete