Monday, April 6, 2009

'Blog War' Day 1 - Sketches & Weekly Winner

My 'Blog War' Weekly Comment Winner is ........  JOANNE


Congratulations!!


Joanne please send me an e-mail of your postal details & the cards will be on their way.


Thank you, for all your positive comments!!


Cheers, Tina


 Pinkalicious Sketches has provided Card Sketches for the Blog War Projects this week. Here is my creation & below my creation is the sample sketch provided.


I have used one of the stamps from the (4 ) Textured Stamp Set, I stamped it down the side of the white card with a watermark ink pad, overlapping it. Then with two greens from the Basic Brights Chalk set, I shaded over the top with a cotton ball. I stamped the Swirls & Best Wishes stamp in Deep Green Fluid Chalk,  added two green Rhinestones & Ice Stickles.


Cheers, Tina


best-wishes-card


bw2

No comments:

Post a Comment