Monday, April 6, 2009

'Blog War' Day 2 - Sketches

easter-bags


Today I have been creating some Easter Pressies for some of the family. So Easy!!! & much cheaper too!! I cut some Oatmeal Card Stock folded it in two, then stamped some of our new stamps from the March 09 Flier on both sides. I also used our Cute Letter set to create individual names. In the picture I have shown the back & front design. 6 eggs didn't quite make it into the bags!! YUM!!


Thanks for your address Joanne, your cards are on their way. Today I have used a black tag, some scrappy pieces of Ebony & Ivory SB Papers, the Butterfly & Medium Circle punch & stamps from the Stitched Borders & Mini Messages Sets. The ribbon is Cream Organdy, & I have used Frost White Color Box ink pad.


Cheers, Tina


friend-tag


bw4

2 comments:

  1. Love the Easter gifts! And love that card - just gorgeous!! By the way I realised that you need my postal address not my email address (one of those days) so I'll email it to you when I get home. Yes I know reading blogs at work is bad hee hee.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, thanks Kris.

    ReplyDelete