Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'Blog War' Day 3 - Magic Stamp

magic-stamp-card-3

Today my 10 year old son (Tyler) become involved with the Magic Stamp. It's a great product for children to use, he just loved it. He helped me create a couple more kids birthday cards I will post tomorrow.


Tyler coiled a piece of craft wire (Non - Kaszazz) & molded it onto the Magic Stamp. We used this to create the base colour on the right hand side of the card, we used the Peach Pastel Fluid Chalk ink pad. I used the Long Stem Daisies with the Magic Stamp, stamped it, cut out & mounted onto a piece of Pinecone SB Bazzill over Black, Orange Stitch & White Dots ribbon. I stamped the Long Stem Daisies with the Magic Stamp & across the top of the card with Blush Rose Fluid Chalk. Finished by adding a little Ice Stickles to the daisies & stamped the words in Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk.


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that Tyler and I have come up with a similar idea about coiling onto the magic stamp LOL... I am waiting for hubby to bring me home some stamps that I am borrowing from Mum to finish today's project... I love the colours of thsi card, and can't wait to see tomorrow's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love what you did with this card.

    ReplyDelete