Saturday, April 18, 2009

School Holidays

FAR OUT!!! where has that week gone. Hope you all had a terrific Easter. I haven't had a chance to do any of the Blog War this week, the topic is 3D. Check out the other participants blogs, & see what they have been up to. With the kids on school holiday's, & a beautiful friend of mine passing away on Easter Monday, my routine is so out of whack!! We had a fabulous time away camping, and the weather was perfect. Check out the view from out campsite.


I now have some photo's perfect for our Tree Friends Stamp, which was one of our new stamps in the Jan 09 New Product Flier. The kids spent alot of time up in the trees around camp. The photo is of my youngest son Tyler (10), I call him my little "Crikey".


deep-creek-easter-2009-5


deep-creek-easter-2009-7


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment