Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blog War - Bella Papers

Hi Everyone,


Sorry I haven't been here for a few days. I just haven't had enough hours in my days at the moment. It's my youngest sons birthday today, he is 11 & it's my eldest son's next week, becoming a teenager the big 13!! It amazing how much your own routine gets blown out the window when it's school holidays also. I am welcoming next week when MY routine should be back to normal. Although I am loving the sleep in's, not having to get them off to school.


I am also learning FACEBOOK & you can now find me there!! I had been avoiding it, learning this blogging was enough. My son has been teaching me all things Facebook over the school holidays.



5PQ Frienship School Memories 001

5PQ Frienship School Memories 003 5PQ Frienship School Memories 015

 

 

 

 

 

Today I made a 5 page "FRIENDSHIP SCHOOL MEMORIES BOOK". I was thinking of my son, it's his last year at Primary School & he is off to High School next year. I created this for the girls in his class.  A little book where they can add photo's & get everyone to sign it with messages on the last day of school. I have used the Bella SB Paper range which is the Blog War product of the week. All products used are Kaszazz.


Cheers, Tina

2 comments:

  1. You have summed up the school holidays perfectly. I have been thinking the same. Love the lack/change of routine/sleep-ins during school holidays however enjoy getting back into the school routine at the beginning of each term!! See you at Team Meeting on Wed night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great keepsake, as you know my eldest is off to high school next year too (sob sob). The girls will love them!
    I have enjoyed the 7.30am "sleep ins", but our routine is out of sorts too. I find it harder to get motivated/get things done during school holidays, I look forward to being more productive next week :)

    ReplyDelete