Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blog War Day 4 - Teddy Bears Picnic

Teddy Bears Picnic Blog War (3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


I just love our new Scallop Paper Punches. I couldn't wait to create something with them, once I received 2 of them in my last order this week. You can find our whole range of paper punches on page 62 of the Current Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book.


The "Becky Bear" card above was very easy to create. I stamped Becky Bear, you make me smile & only inked up the flower stems (from the Spring Time Stamp Set) in Ancient Page Coal Black onto white gloss card. I punched Jumbo & Small scallops to create the flowers. I used Marmalade Bazzill & Envy Bazzill Bling to create the flowers & added Ice stickles to the centre of the flowers. I matted the saying with Marmalade also. Adhered it all to a black card. Great Card for a Beginner!!


Cheers, Tina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment