Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog War Day 2 - Teddy Bears Picnic

Blog War Teddy Bears Picnic


Blog War Teddy Bears Picnic (7)


Today I drew inspiration from Workshop 2H148 Beautiful Baby 12 x 12 Layout created by Ruth Clenton (page 28 of Catalogue). I used 999LH Old Bear Square. I embossed him with 10025 Copper embossing powder.


Other Kaszazz Products I have used in this layout:  4448 Jetstream, 4217 Fawn & 4228 Vanilla Bazzill, 6490 Cream ribbon, 9883 Black Card, 4602 Silver Mini Round Fasteners, 4866 Flourish Punch, 4134 Boy Vellum, 1807LN Girls Stuff, 4200KO Carnival Alphabet & ATC Set Stamps.


Cheers, Tina

5 comments:

  1. Cant see your page lovely. But love the teddy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Tina, what a great idea to use the sonogram as the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All, Is anyone else having probs seeing my images? Please let me know. Don't know what's gone wrong Sharynne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your pics just fine..The page is gorgeous...Tina. I love that new border punch.

    It may just be a temp glitch on downloading the page.. she probably could have right clicked on the box and scrolled to "show picture" and should work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] you see the sweet baby layout that Tina made on Tuesday?  Great idea for a mum to be.  Ahh if only there were more hours in the [...]

    ReplyDelete