Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog War Day 3 - Teddy Bears Picnic

Creative Fun With Friends!!


Aug/Sept Workshops - Check Out Page Tab Above


Today I was stamping with the 1821LC Button Corner un-mounted stamp, when I noticed the image I stamped looked a little like a bears face with ears. Then the Blog War Challenge (Teddy Bears Picnic) popped into my head. I just had to create this little bear with the stamp. I embossed 3 stamped Button Corners with 10014 Cocoa Bean embossing powder, cut them out & created a little bear. I also punched out a small circle to draw his face with a perma-ball pen. Remember your stamps can be used in different ways, always try & look outside the square to acheive the most results from them.


Cheers, Tina



Teddy Bears Picnic

2 comments:

  1. Very clever.. well done. I like this idea, and it is even better cause I still have that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Tina - I don't think we really use our stamps to their best potential. You should submit this idea as a make and take!

    ReplyDelete