Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog War Day 2 - Plastic Sheets

Blog War - Plastic Sheets (2)


I created this card by stamping the chalk leaves large with the lettuce paint dabber onto a piece of plastic sheet measuring 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (ATC size). Once dry, I then stamped the butterfly medium & edged the plastic with a black paint dabber. I added 2 yellow rhinestones & a rub-on. I then placed the stamped plastic over a piece of 4527 Blue/Green Circles from the Mayhem SB Papers. I adhered the plastic to the SB Paper by adding permanent tape behind the stamped images only, where it can't be seen through the plastic. I have stamped the chalk leaves large also on the corner of a card, with black ink & lettuce paint dabber. I created the card with 4227 Sunbeam Bazzill (colour looks nicer in real life) & adhered the ATC sized card to the front of the yellow with a permanent tape runner.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment