Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog War Day 3 & 4 - Plastic Sheets

Plastic Sheets - Blog War

This card is the same idea as yesterdays card, just using different product. I used Aqua & Denim coloured paint dabbers, rhinestones. Stamps: 4077KM Script Background, 1137LI Seahorse Large, 672LH Shell Border & 2023LP Artist Trading Card Set. I also used white card, royal blue card & a piece of Multi Madness from the Mayhem SB Range.


Blog War - Plastic Sheets (2)


Above is my "HOW CAN I ?" sign I created for our Business Training Weekend away. I used the plastic sheet as a window. I stamped the plastic with a white paint dabber using a stamp from the Treasured Memories stamp set (7). I painted the chipboard letters with a denim paint dabber, while still wet I sprinkled them with some rainbow glitter.


My "HOW CAN I ?" sign sits on my printer at my desk to keep me inspired & motivated with my daily activities.


If you would like to create a "HOW CAN I ?" sign for yourself, please send me a picture via e-mail. I would love to display them on my BLOG.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment