Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog War Day 4 - Black is Black

Blog War - Black is Black


I forgot to upload my last card for last weeks Blog War, so here it is!! As soon as I saw one of the new stamps in the "Christmas in July" new product release, all I saw was a peacocks tail. The new 4222KK Fancy Flourish Stamp is gorgeous!! I just had to create a peacock. I used a medium circle & medium folk heart to create the body with white card. I stamped the Fancy Flourish twice with perfect medium, re-inking each time, then embossed with silver. I then did it again once more & embossed with Verdigris embossing powder. I stamped the branch in white, drew around it & created bird legs with a white gel pen. I punched the corner of the card twice with one of our newer products the 4866 Flourish punch border. Finished with some blue rhinestones & a sentiment mounted on a piece of enchanted SB Paper.


Cheers, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment