Sunday, May 3, 2009

'Blog War' Day 1 - Paper Frenzy & Weekly Comment Winner

paper-frenzy-card


This weeks 'Blog War' product of the week (PoW) is Paper Frenzy, a great chance to use up all my scraps. I started, planning to do a patchwork card, above is what it turned out to be. I have never made a patchwork card, so it is on my to do list this week. I pulled my right shoulder on Saturday night & spent all of yesterday in a sling. It's feeling better today so I managed to create at least one card.


Today I used "My Girl" SB Papers, yellow card from the Pastels Card Pack. Lemonade & Bubblegum Bazzill, white card, medium & whale Daisy Punches. Ice Stickles & "Just for you" from the Mini Messages (9) stamp set.


Congratulations...... Lauren....... you are my weekly comment winner!! Please e-mail me your postal details & my creations made with the Magic Stamp will be on their way to you.


Cheers, Tina


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks Tina! I'll email you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer DragovelicMay 9, 2009 at 5:42 AM

    Hi Tina, This card, using the My Girl SB Papers would be good for a Mother's Day card.. In fact I am going to give this one a go for my Mum!! The colours are gorgeous.. Keep up the great work. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete